All Donations are Tax Deductible
Opening of PMA-Masjid - Important Community Bulletin/Announcement
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. All praise belongs to our Creator Allah (SWT) and peace and blessing be upon Muhammad (SAW).
InshaAllah starting Monday June 08, 2020 our Masjid will be open for five times congregation prayers and both Friday prayers by invitation only (additional communication to follow).
PMA management developed and implemented safe operation procedures (SOPs) to make sure the safety of people, PMA staff and volunteers.
- Masjid will open 10 minutes prior to prayer time and will be closed (locked) after 10 minutes of prayer for each prayer.
- Please pray Sunnah at your home.
- Our volunteer will make sure that masjid door is locked after reaching the 30 people and/or during the congregation prayer.
- We recommend each worshiper to perform the Wudu at home and bring your prayers rugs until further notice.
The declared a provincial State of Emergency on Mar.18, 2020, giving the government broad powers to address the COVID-19 pandemic. Following are key highlights of our safety measures;
- Wearing a Mask is required for all prayers.
- Keep a 2 meter distance from each other.
- Bring your own prayer mat if possible.
- If you are sick please stay at home.
- Please make your wuduh at home if possible.
- Our volunteer will perform cleaning and dis-infecting activities after each prayer.
- Must maintain social distancing and avoid physical contact with each other.
- Children under the age of 14 years will not allowed at this time.
These safety measures must be observed and maintain all the time for the well-being of people and the community at large as well as to be in compliance with provincial health order.
Brother and sisters, it’s our faith and conviction that nothing happens without the will of Allah (SWT). Therefore, we must remain calm, have trust in Allah (SWT) and increase our attention to Him (SWT). We request everyone to pray for the well- being of the entire global humanity while staying engaged in seeking forgiveness from Allah (SWT).
Insha'Allah. May Allah Almighty protect us all and may He cure all those who are ill. Ameen
Wa ʿalaykumu s-salam
Management Board of Prairie Muslim Association (PMA).
| March 3, 2021
19 Rajab 1442
8:45 pm4:00 Minutes
|Fajr||6:15 am||6:45 am|
|Zuhr||1:19 pm||1:45 pm|
|Asr||4:57 pm||5:15 pm|
|Maghrib||6:55 pm||6:55 pm|
|Isha||8:21 pm||8:45 pm|
|Jumuah||1st: 1:30pm 2nd: 1:50pm 3rd: 2:10pm 4th: 2:30pm|
No matter what amount you're able to give, every donation makes a difference.
- By debit/credit card in the Mosque.
- By void check (monthly installments).
- By PayPal, click on the image.
- By Direct Deposit
(Affinity Credit Union).
Click on image to Donate
Donations are tax deductible
The Prophet (SAW) tells us "Whosoever shares in building a Masjid for Allah, even if it is as small as a bird’s nest, Allah (S.W.T.) will build for him a house in Paradise."
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 604
The Prophet also said: "Every act of goodness is charity." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 496
Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan - it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward. (Al-Quran 57:18).